For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Bryan TX area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Hathaway‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Hathaway has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Hathaway about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Would you like to see what your teeth could look like after Invisalign?
CLICK HERE to try smile view
By uploading a selfie we can use our software to show you what your teeth could like after using Invisalign!