Jennifer A. Hathaway, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
Dr. Hathaway began her dental practice in Bryan in July of 1993, upon completing her DDS Degree at Baylor College of Dentistry in 1992 and a Residency in Hospital Dentistry at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston in June 1993. She graduated from Bryan High School in 1983 and from Sam Houston State University in 1988. She and her husband Phil have two children, PJ and Jamie.
Professional Activities and Honors:
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Member at Local, State, and National levels
- Fellow of the American Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.)
- Brazos Valley Dentist of the Year 2008
- Member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and Brazos Valley District Dental Society
- On staff at CHI St. Joseph Hospital and CHI St. Joseph Rehabilitation Center
Community Activities and Honors:
- Aggieland Rotary Club
- Chamber of Commerce
- Member and participant in Leadership Brazos
- Brazos Valley Figure Skating Club
- Recipient of Outstanding Alumni Award for Bryan ISD
- Lifetime member of the First United Methodist Church